This site is created by: Danny Stoltenberg Stjerne
Master of Science in Finance and business administration. (Cand. Merc.). Smaller degree in IT (Merkonom).
Has had a career as Controller, Head of finance department, Finance and Administrative manager and CFO and Finance Director in international oriented (mostly exporting production) companies for 25 years.
Knowledge and experience as head of Finance, Admin, IT and HR. Experience and extensive knowledge of International Finance (including consolidation/elimination and transfer pricing), General Management, Performance Management, Balance Scorecard and Activity Based Costing.
Experience as Head of Health and Security Council.
25 years of IT knowledge of modeling spreadsheets and databases, Spreadsheet and database programming, IT and ERP implementation, Database Theory, SQL and Business intelligence. Has worked as IT Consultant and Project Manager, Data Warehouse Architect and hands on implementation of MS Business Intelligence solutions (Data warehouse, Integration Services, Analysis Services and Reporting Services).
* Head of Finance, IT, HR & Admin
* Finance in production oriented companies (B2B)
* Finance i project oriented companies
* Project manager:
- - ERP implementation
- - IT system implementation
- - Business Intelligence implementation
- - IT infrastructure (networks, Servers, Helpdesk e.g.)
- - IT Outsourcing
* ERP systems
* Spreadsheets including programming
* Databases including SQL programming
* Microsoft Business Intelligence (MCP certified):
- - Incl DW layout
- - Analysis Services
- - Integration Services
- - Reporting Services
- HR policies
- Recruitment & Dismissals
- Learning & knowledge management
- All types of HR legal issues
- Union agreements
- Collaboration committee (S.U.)
- Crucial Conversations